Hi I'm Aylan and I'm a big rugby fan and I've been playing rugby challenge since I can remember, I'm a semi pro rugby player in England and Graphic Designer and I just want to help you guys, Please read the following and look into it, Rugby challenge is a good base and I understand its tuff sometimes but this is the only way the game will succeed.
Be a Pro:
- Be able to change your character looks, style in the game, for example, change of boots, hair, face hair.
- Player be able to get a sponsorship
- New objectives in game to complete.
- Oi defiantly needs to improve, they pass to the short side and run out, to many offloads going left and right, inside passes are way to far.
- More stadiums, even if they don't exists.
- The Oi never does moves on by a pro
- Be able to send emails to coach
- Put sponsors on refs kit
- Add a flag/side/touch ref.
- Better jersey creation - to be able to add sponsors and logos, custom patterns etc.
- more side step animations.
- New cut scenes
- In game, you want to here the name and surname of the player not just the surname.
- More penalties giving by the ref, for example, offside, not rolling.
- new commentating
- Better boots creator
- rucks is a mess to be honest, something needs to change there.
- New lineout options
- different scrum moves.
- be able to mall try
+44 7899 581859