Played a few games now so a few thoughts/observations:
- Pods definitely work better now, forwards come on at pace and make more ground.
- It appears that the forwards are able to run a bit quicker again, I've scored a couple of decent tries where forwards have made a break or been the support runner.
- passing does seem better in general and to the support runners on line breaks
- Being able to change star player stats is awesome
- I've noticed a definite improvement in frame rate/rendering
- load times seem a bit quicker
- AI fullback positioning still needs worked on. It still appears random whether he's in the line or not on attack, standing way in the backfield not doing anything for multiple phases, then all of a sudden joining the attacking line.
In one game I had a scrum on the half way line and the ai opposition fullback was in the line on defense, which funnily enough I scored a try from as there was no cover. The ai team then had an attacking scrum in my 22 and he's standing 30m back. Surely a simple solution is if the ai team has the ball he's in the line, if not, back in defence.
- On the same subject, the fullback is still missing in defence on line breaks, making no attempt to close down and tackle the breaking player, which is probably related to the above positional issues. Same applies to the defending blind side winger, who runs straight at the posts when chasing, going nowhere near the attacking players.
- AI fatigue and substitutions still broken
- scrum half still misses out the 10 when passing from a scrum
- Injuries - I've got the injury setting at 80%, and from 5 games have had 2 injuries, both to my team, none to the ai team. This isn't realistic at all and needs worked on
Most of these issues are the same as previous. Will notice and post more in the coming days.
Definitely another improvement, but room for more!