Feedback on Patch - Playing coach Career mode Super Rugby PS4
Some great work done with patch
- Editing Star Players - Excellent freedom now given. Quite important when looking at player form increasing and dropping. I edited many players for all Super Rugby ..
- Game difficulty more challenging on Hard and Pro. I am now back to Hard difficultly and enjoying it being challenging. Pro difficulty for Rucking using Waratahs is pretty hard haven't used other teams. But I like that they are both now more challenging since patch.
Ai attack more smart and also hang onto the ball for extended periods so you have to defend well and fight for ball .. This helps game be more realistic.
- Ai does strong rucking and pick and drive sometimes with lots of phases. I like the challenge to defend and try and win a ruck even we might be defending up to 12-15 phases before I steal the ball or win the Ruck.
- Frame rate issues to me have gone
- Weather/night issues appear fixed
- Waratahs squad licensed and SCG stadium look great. Really like the attention to detail with Waratahs kits
- Pod adjustments for forwards are a lot better for running onto ball
- Energy and stamina levels decrease too slow ... We need it to be sped up a bit faster. Currently not realistic and doesn't make bench/replacement management as challenging. Perhaps a slider to turn on the feature for faster energy drain? I not sure.
- Ai don't really replace players unless you had some "extended injury time" before end of first half going to 45 mins or 50. Then towards end of the game in second half you might see some Ai making replacements in 74th minute onwards. Not realistic. At July game launch , Ai was replacing certain players when you replaced your own or replacing some forwards in second half around 50 min - 65 min marks.
- I was thinking if match length can be changed to whatever mins we want. Instead of 5, 10, 20 , 40, 80 min options. I would like to put 25 mins or 30 mins.
- More licenses needed particularly
*Pro 16 ,
*The MLR ? .. *Aus Super Rugby Au with The Western Force *NZ/Aus Trans Tasman Super Rugby * Mitre 10 *Women's Super Rugby.
- If adding new licences in future, please delete generic players and add new ones. To me updating them causes bugs and has potential to stuff someone's entire database if they can't use teams. For myself unable to edit NSW Aus Cup teams for editing is a big negative.