Hello, I am a former rugby player and video game enthusiast. Here are some ideas:
- a management part only by being president or other, growing your club, finding sponsors, improving infrastructure, watching the actions of the match without intervening ...
- Create your own tactics that could be used in a match, with improvement during training: when exiting a scrum or touchdown, crosses, jumps that we would develop ourselves - More divisions and more advanced club management (manager again)
- training center with young people who could be recruited all over the world with academies, different levels, potential ...
-Succeeding in different difficulty challenges:
- 10 mins to play and won the match score 20-15 for the opponent
- 5 Mns to play, you are 5 m from your goal line and you have to get out of it
- Kick a drop on this scrum to win the match -
-Old matches to relive by changing or not the course of the result
-last action he arrives in front of you in 2 against one, do not take the try