Hi. I have noticed a few major errors which has occurred as a result of the recent update to Rugby Challenge.
- Team roster for New Zealand cannot be updated. Becomes frozen when saving.
- Players are duplicated, appearing multiple times in the team roster, making the game unplayable.
While I am a huge fan of Rugby Challenge, I have become increasingly frustrated with the amount of time I have lost date due to file corruption and system updates.
A few recommendations from my gaming experience:
- Less is more. While I understand limitations due to team licensing, I have no desire to play tournaments including 'French Group 1/2' and 'Elite 14' made up of fictional players. I appreciate the option to edit players and teams.
- Would love to have the face scans of more international players, including James O'Connor, Matt To'omua, Manu Tuilagi, Sam Underhill, Cheslin Kolbe, Francois Steyn, Damian McKenzie, Semi Radradra. Disappointed these star players were not inlcuded, although you have face scans of Super Rugby players most people have never heard of before.
- During gameplay the option to send the wingers deep to catch kicks would make matches more realistic and harder to kick for territory.