Really enjoying the game so far and been a fan since RC1.
Completed my first season on career mode and there's a few features I would like to see added in. Think a lot of my thoughts take inspiration from FIFA.
1. Coach career. I think they need to do away with the option to play as both a club and International team. I think the option should be to 'sign' at a club and as your reputation as a coach builds, you should be given the option to leave the club to take on an international side or a different club.
2. Dilemmas. If a player hasn't got much game time, you get an email from the player requesting game time. Maybe also have random events where a player might be ill or is suspended for off field behaviour. Just a way of getting you to mix up your playing side every so often.
3. Player development and fatigue. If players have played a lot of games they have fatigue outside of the game mode. Players ratings should increase and decrease depending in how they perform in a match. There should be a scouting system for both established players and up and coming rookies.
4. For the Premiership and French leagues. Promotion and Relegation. I appreciate there is no english championship in the game (but maybe something to add licensed or unlicensed) but I think it adds a bit more risk to the coach aspect of career mode.
5. Might be a bit more ambitious, but managing the commercial side of the club. Could effect how players perform and crowd sizes. Also have to keep an eye on finances in case your club is in financial difficulty meaning you have to cut players to save cash