I have been playing career mode recently on both rugby challenge 4 and a fifa that’s a few years old and it obvious How a few small features make a BIG difference to how fun the mode is.
here are a few suggestions I think will help:
1) would it be possible to be able to get other jobs offers as you progress through the career. playing as the same team year on year can get repetitive.
2) Not starting with the international team but get offers from teams to coach a national side based on how well you’re doing through the mode that you can choose to accept or reject.
3) Promotion and relegation. although Not sure if the teams are there for this.
4) A deeper email system. Where you can answer player concerns and contract negotiations as well as press conference.
5) Transfer windows at the start and end of the season. Waiting a entire year in the northern hemisphere game to have any input on your squad seems like an age.
6) Commentary: This needs an overhaul in its entirety but perhaps referencing other games happening in the season or reports of score lines etc (this may be the most impactful to the game but may not be possible until challenge 5 I’m not sure)
overall loving the game and the changes are noticeable but it seems that career mode is just a string of matches than an immersive mode to play