I can’t believe after 4 iterations of this game that you have failed time and time again at re creating realistic animations and have instead slapped “good graphics” on a recycled game.
1) Knock-On animations where the player just steers into Narnia before deciding to pick the ball up
2) Players seemingly running into oblivion when ever there’s a loose ball in the field of play
3) Running down a side-line is near suicide as the tackle animation is automatically sends you out of the field of play or broken tackle sends you to aisle 15.
4) Computer AI in “Be a Pro” has cause more losses than wins unfortunately due to the poor mechanics and on-field decisions (I caught a penalty on the 5m line with 80 on the clock, behind 5 and the AI decides to kick at goal) 🤦🏽♂️
5) AI running into 41 players, two coaches and water boy while there’s a 5 man overlap on the other side.
6) Try scoring animations and celebrations have been recycled for years.
7) The ref, if playing the right team, looks like a 16th man
8) Dummy-Half running animation is either too slow and the defense meets you there before you can yell “Ref” or they’re blatantly offside (which they are 90% of the time)
it seems as if the main focus over the years has been graphics and rosters but the Gameplay is letting the potential of this game down big time and while others can find ways around it. I’m finding it very difficult to pla, ESPECIALLY “Be a Pro”. I hope this doesn’t fall on deaf ears, the animations need a HUGE make-over and ASAP.