• All gameplay from coach career
• Performance setting on low visuals (no crowd), high performance
• I have both user and AI run speed set to 0 in attempt to slow the game down (for what it's worth). Though some sliders such as this one don't seem to have as much effect as they did pre-patch.
- umpire yells "advantage" literally every time the ball goes out of bounds.
- there is little to no wind every game, regardless of hail or shine. I have tried the wind strength slider at 0 and 100 but it makes no difference. This used to be the only way set shots could be made more difficult.
- I just faced a team in the preliminary final who finished dead last on the ladder (career was started after patch was installed).
- user players will at times run straight past ground balls with no pick-up animation. I wasn't able to capture any footage but at 2:32 of Dean's video Daniel Rich runs straight past the ball:
- teleporting players. These three clips were all recorded during a single session.
** Videos 1, 2 & 3 **
- It's almost impossible to tackle the AI if both they and the user are close to the ball and they gain possession. The user's player is left grasping at air. **Video 3**
- often when tackled by the AI, the user will seemingly throw the ball directly into the hands of another AI player, sometimes consecutively, despite the user not wishing to dispose of the ball. It's as if the AI are handballing to a teammate as they're tackling the user despite the user obviously possessing the ball. A spillage should drop the ball to the ground, not fling it through the air into the hands of the opposition. **Video 4**
Edit: wanted to add that you guys have done really well overall with this patch given how many issues you had to work through. Gives me hope that this can be a great AFL game after another patch or two (no jab).