Game Version 1.01
Custom Team: 'St Kilda 1990-2020'
Description: I created a custom team, and put it together with a mix of:-
- locally created players
- downloaded custom players
- copies of licensed players
After uploading the team, I noticed that the lineup was wrong in the community, and on my friend's PS4 when they downloaded it.
Things I noticed were:-
- Copies of licensed players had buggy text in the Community view. 'Text Block' '100000000'
- Some downloaded custom players referenced a different custom player from my team instead
- All locally created players appeared fine
- Some downloaded custom players were fine, but others were not (presumably depending on how they were originally created by the other users'....likely similar to why some downloaded players 'reset' to a different name when you downloaded the latest Evo data from Matchday.)
- On the friend's console, both the incorrect downloaded players, and what were the copies of licensed players, were replaced with duplicate players from my side. (multiple Shanahans, Wakelins or Reiwoldts)
I've currently left this custom team in the community how it is, so you can download and check it for yourself... but I would like to eventually update it, maybe with all my own created players instead.
Here is an image of the 3 pages of the team.... trying to align each player on my console, in the community, and on my friend's console.