So since the latest patch I have noticed some issues. - When trying to trade, some players just will not appear in your player list and so you cannot trade them. I thought it might be to do with their contract but it doesn't seem to matter if they are on contract or not.
- When doing the draft, most of the players appear as "not scouted" so theres no info and if you try draft those players, it just resets and you get your pick again....
- The "rubber band" effect seems a lot stronger now and is quite annoying. I normally win about 20 games for a season with fairly varying margins. But since the patch I went 9-10 with 3 draws and all but one game was decided by under a goal.
- Frame rate has dropped particularly for games in Tasmania. Playing on Xbox One X so this shouldnt be an issue?
Also a couple of disappointing things that were not fixed....
- In coach mode when a new season starts, half the team is always unable to play because they are suspended regardless of whether they were reported in the final game the year before. - The player and team ratings mean nothing. Richmond, Geelong and West Coast finished bottom 3 in the season I just finished despite being the highest rated teams overall. Essendon dominated with Hawks, Gold coast and Freo rounding out the top 4. Mcdonald Tipungwuti won the brownlow.
- Players in the draft are still rated wayyyy too highly. I could understand maybe a couple players a year but its literally half the draft..... Given how long the patch took to come out, this is very disappointing. Seems to have caused more new issues than anything it fixed.